And Shayma’s nominee is . . . Shine Shine Bobo.
This is my 8th or so week blogging and I must confess it’s been all the way phenomenally exciting.
Meeting people of diverse background and nationalities.
Indians, Americans, Canadians, British, Irish, Italians, French, Panamans, Germans, Swedes, Finish, Dutch, Australians, Gibraltans, Moroccans, Liberians, Ghanains, Kenyans, Congolese, Hong Kong People, Phillipinos, Pakistanis, Norwegians, Turks, South Africans, Omanis, Gambians, Senegalese, Mauritians, Madagascans etc.
I’ve interacted on a very mature level with a 17 year old without even knowing.
I’ve also innocently referred to a man as a female and a lady as a man.
This lady and I have gone on to relate so well thereafter despite that.
Last night she nominated me for this award.
This is quite overwhelming and I sincerely thank you Sharma for the nomination.
Read her beautiful posts here and follow:
Like I’ve said severally – You ROCK.
You’re one of a kind. Awesome to say the least.
I sincerely thank you, yet again.
Here I go.
1. What’s your favourite quote and why?
JFK said . . . “Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.”
It’s simply a call to serve without question. Deligently too as well as committedly.
2. Do you read books? What kind of books and why?
I do read, but very reluctantly. I guess I’m lazy like that. However, I like reading short, sharp and direct newsletters directed at self improvement. Motivational in nature.
Straight to the point that is.
3. Who’s your favourite author.
They’re quite a handful.
From novelists like James Hardly Chase, Nick Carter and Robert Ludlum as a child to the likes of Steven Covey and Robert Kiyosaki as an adult.
Pretty difficult to narrow down to just one as you can see.
4. Books or Movies, which is your preference? Why?
Movies by miles.
Motion and visuals are much more receptive to the mind.
5. What was the toughest decision you’ve ever had to make.
Quite so painful. Shit happens anyway.
6. What does your blog mean to you?
Self expression. Limitless opportunities to be in charge of your views and opinions.
7. Who’s your favourite person and why?
My favourite person was my Mum and still is.
She’s late now. I miss her so much.
God bless her soul. Amen.
8. Is there anything like “bestfriends”?
What is your own idea of one?
I’m a man of many friends. Truth is being a friend of mine is quite demanding. My friends are all special therefore. Everyone of them. If I call you a friend, then indeed you’re a friend.
No middle ground friendships for me.
9. Do you think that sometimes sacrifices aren’t really sacrifices. Why?
Sacrifices are sometimes mere necessities. Requirements that have to be met. That’s all.
10. Describe my blog.
Tempted to add another but lemmie chill out.
Lastly, I nominate the following too:
Not to say others have not also been fantastic, however I’ve thoroughly been hooked following you guys.
◇ Thank the person that nominated you.
◇ Answer the questions from your nominator.
◇ Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
◇ Give them 10 questions to answer.
It would please me greatly if you do answer these questions to the best of your ability and knowledge.
Your responses . . .
It’s a countdown – Here we go:
10. What in your opinion is amiss with the world ?
9. Who’s your favourite world leader and why ?
8. What makes you laugh ?
7. Do you love cars ? If so, which is your favourite ?
6. Do you love speed ? What’s the highest you’ve ever done ?
5. What is your favourite sport and why ?
4. Who’s your favourite sport person and why?
3. Tell me about your favorite trip abroad. To which country ?
2. What does your blog mean to you?
1. What’s my blog like to you ?
@ O’Shine ORIGINAL